I have moved to .:~+| https://jennguine.com/ |+~:. as my new storefront! There is more lewd stuff available on there!
All joking aside, if you're looking to get in the cute cuddly wholesome Christmas spirit check out this ornament of a penguin family that I made.
This wooden ornament features a glossy print of my drawing of a penguin family.
The drawing is printed on 3mm Cherry Plywood made from responsibly sourced European Birch Plywood from ethical suppliers. On the back of the charm is a sticker with my logo on it (the logo is to my new storefront).
On the top of the ornament is a coarse metallic silver ribbon tied by yours truly, and the bottom sports a silver bell.
The ornament itself is 3.5in/88.9mm but when including the coarse ribbon and the bell below the total length comes out to around 7in or 177.8mm. Since the ribbons are all hand cut and knotted by me the lengths vary slightly.
~+A few things to note+~
- Due to the grain of the wood, the print design will had a wooden pattern to it
- Take care of the string, it is light and can get caught on pointy edges
- Please do not place this on something that moves roughly, such as a suitcase or a backpack. It is a little too fragile for that
- Christmas tree approved!
- The bell can sometimes slip out of the jump ring, in this case you can re-attach it. I will do my best to make sure it is attached well enough before I ship it to you. Quality control, bruh
- Shipped in a sturdy box literature mailer to protect the bell